We are dedicated to train, to the highest standards, each and every person having a desire to become a certified powered industrial truck operator.
New Operator Training
New Operator Training class consists of:
• formal classroom instruction to include basic principles of a lift truck
• driving instruction with actual driving time in a warehouse environment
• skills evaluation
Sit Down Counterbalance, Narrow Aisle, Electric Pallet Truck, Aerial Lift
Refresher Operator Training
Operator Training for previously certified operators, included condensed formal classroom instruction and driving evaluation.
Train-The-Trainer Course is a training program that teaches a company's dedicated trainer everything needed to be OSHA compliant and to train their employees to become forklift operators. Topics covered include OSHA standards, safety procedures and presentation techniques.
Call the office at 802-658-0133 for course dates and times for both on-site and off-site training.
• Training for all classes of lift trucks and aerial lifts
• OSHA Compliant
• Training Materials
• Certified Instructors
• On Site/Off Site Training
• Equipment Saftety Inspections
• Battery/Charging Area Safety Inspections